Syncrude Sport & Wellness Centre at Keyano College
Construction of the Sport & Wellness Centre began on April 7, 2006 when the first piling was drilled with an occupancy date of September 24, 2007.
The Syncrude Sport & Wellness Centre provides people with quality and diverse sport and wellness opportunities through education, training, programming and facilities.
Providing a mixture of structured and casual sport and wellness
opportunities that embrace the needs of Keyano College, residents
of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo (RMWB), as well as
local/regional/and provincial sporting organizations, we are committed to:
- Providing a safe and welcoming environment within our facility
- Providing programs and services that promote individual and community development
- Providing adult and youth programming initiatives that promote healthy and active lifestyles
- Developing and implementing resources and programming that reach out to the prominent “Shift Worker” population of the RMWB
- Providing high performance training for those athletes wanting to pursue athletics at an elite level, and continuing the commitment of Keyano College to provide excellent education training and services
- Alberta Sport Development Centre – North East
- Keyano College Huskies Athletics
- Adult Sport Programming
- Youth Sport Programming
- Fitness Centre
- Shifting to Wellness
- Be Fit for Life
9908 Penhorwood St.
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 3N3